Thursday, November 13, 2008

Many Thanks!

I have not been keeping up on this great idea. Sorry!! Today I am grateful for a beautiful valley. I absolutely love Cache Valley. Everytime I even think about leaving, it makes me very sad. I love the mountains and that they are so close to visit. I love that we get to experience all the different seasons. Some may be longer than I want, but I still love them all. I have so many great memories from this little valley that I will always cherish. What a beautiful valley we live in.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Amen. I love it here too. Are you guys leaving here some time?

Kandi said...

I don't think we'll leave anytime soon!! We love it way too much!

jen bryner said...

i will soooo kick your butt if you leave!!! there, now you have a reason to stay!

MStevenson said...

We also love Cache Valley and will stay forever if we can.