Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happenings.....

Now that life has slowed down slightly with me being out of school and all for the summer I finally have some time to post about our trip to California. The "happiest place on earth" does ring true. I was completely happy and content just hanging around Disney all day. Sadley I have a 2 1/2 year old and a husband that had had it by 5:00 so we never got to enjoy the fireworks or the magic at night. I think Mickey must of made up for it since he left a present for Bella very night on her bed when we got back to the hotel. The last night Mickey must of spent WAY TOO MUCH so she was a little surprised when he didn't leave a present. Bella was super excited to meet Mickey and the gang but absolutely loved Cinderella. She adores Cinderella and seems to think that pink princess toothpaste will turn her into Cinderella. Since Bella loved the Dumbo ride and the carosel soooo much we spent the majority of our last day riding those two rides over and over. Anything to make that kid happy. We did spend one day in San Diego at SeaWorld and I must say that I wasn't too impressed. I used to LOVE Seaworld, but this time around it wasn't as cool as I remember it. Sorry!!!
Since we were constanly on the go in California we couldn't bear to go home right away so we decided to stay a night in St George. It was Clint's favorite part of the trip. We enjoyed our trip so much and can't wait to go back again. It seems like once you go it's hard to stay away. We just might have to make this a annual trip. We'll see if Clint is up to that.

No comments: