Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy Life!!!




Bella has been so excited for summer to end for a couple of reasons. She gets to go to school and play with kids and she gets to go to gynmastics and dance and play with kids. Wherever we go she thinks she gets to play with kids. What a little social bug.
She started gymnastics a couple of weeks ago and started dance last week. She absolutely loves both, but when you ask her which one is her favorite she says it's dance. It's probably because there are more kids to play with. :)
Today was her first day of school. She has been waiting sooooo long for this day. Of course I cried. I hate seeing my little girl grow up, but I love how excited she gets about her new adventures. When I was crying she said in her most sad voice "mommy sad?" That of course made me cry more. What a little tenderheart!! I'm excited to see what she learns from preschool and gymnastics and dance. She's about as busy as I am.

3 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Isabella has grown up so much - I can't believe how much hair she has! What a little cutie ... I love watching her grow up!!

Heidi said...

Such a cute little school girl and dancer! Keep the photos coming!!!

Amy F. said...

Hi Kandi. Thanks for your interest in those recipes.
You have an adorable family!!
Here is the link for them (I finally linked it with my blog on that same post): http://cooksanonymous.blogspot.com/

Feel free to share as well :)