Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Weekend

This last Saturday Clint and I decided to head down to Gardner's Village in West Jordan. I had heard that the month of October there is the best time to go especially when the weather permits to be outdoors. We took the 2 hour drive down and had a blast. Isabella loved seeing all the witches and kids all dressed up. If I had only known to dress Isabella up in her costume and remembered to charge the camera batteries before we left. Ooops!! They had a miniature parade with all the kids that had dressed up for the day. Isabella even had to touch every pumpkin she saw. She must have thought it was good luck. She had a good time just being outdoors and playing with the pumpkins. I had an even better time spending time with my fabulous husband and little girl. Oh yeah....and shopping!! I even was able to find a pirate hat at one of the shops there. If I had only known a day earlier! I had just purchased an "ok" hat online the day before and then found this fantastic hat. I guess I'll just have to return it. Anywho...... we had a good time just being together as a family and enjoying each others company.

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

Gardener Village is a really cute place to spend a day. That is one thing that I really miss being outside of Utah... all of the cute, crafty shops. Can't wait to see little Isabella all dressed up in her Halloween gear!!