Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


These pictures say it all. I just love this little girl!! She is always finding a new way to sleep that is more comfortable than the night before. One thing though......you'll never find her without her FAVORITE blanket. Who knew a blanket could make everything better! Maybe I should try!!!

6 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Isabella's bed looks so comfy. The only way to take it all in, is to be all over the place - ha ha. What a little cutie!!

Heidi said...

What a cute little collage.....how did you do that?

BoyMaker said...

Cute pictures --- hopefully she can have Shane free dreams and happy instead of that nervous look she gets when he's around. Poor girl! I think you should change my name listing on your blogger friends to say "Favorite sister in law" or something more accurate then S&J Reeves.... seriously.

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

So cute! I love your blog. You have done a great job. And I have to agree, I don't know how I could love little Isabelle an once more!!! It's the best!!!! I can tell you are loving every minute of being a mommy!

MStevenson said...

Hi, it's Mel.

Mark told me your blog address, so blame him. :) Those two, (Mark and Clint) seems like they tell each other everything. Maybe they are BFF?

Love your blog Candy, very cute!

MStevenson said...

Oops, I'm a jerk, I spelled your name wrong. I'm so unobservant!